Heat Pump Repair, Heat Pump Installation & Heat Pump Service
Tuscaloosa, AL & Northport, AL
The installation of a modern heat pump will enhance your year round comfort, trim your energy bills, and add convenience to your life. With heat pump installation, upgrades, service, and repair, Turner & Schoel Inc. provides perfect temperature control to our residential and commercial customers in Tuscaloosa County & Surrounding Regions. We offer a wide range of styles and innovative features to custom design a system that suits your exact needs and expectations for cost, efficiency, and performance. Our licensed technicians work closely with you, offer knowledgeable recommendations, and solve even the toughest indoor challenges. We complete perfect sizing, placement, and installation to ensure long-term operation and maximum value. At Turner & Schoel Inc., we handle every detail of your project with unwavering professionalism, from your initial phone call to ongoing maintenance, making sure all work is completed on time, on budget, and up to exacting standards of quality.
Enjoy the convenience of a heat pump installation!
Electric heat pumps transfer heat rather than generate it, providing ideal temperatures for as little as a quarter of the cost of traditional HVAC systems. If you currently heat and cool your home with a natural gas furnace and central cooling system, the addition of an air-source or dual fuel heat pump offers potential savings of 50% off your fuel bill. If you rely on electric heat, supplementing with a heat pump can reduce the energy used for heating by up to 40%. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Turner & Schoel Inc. specializes in award-winning, Energy Star rated products that deliver unequaled value, efficiency, and satisfaction. With features such as adaptable speed, zoning capability, and WiFi accessibility, you’ll enjoy customized control, year round energy savings, and ease of management. Know that our team of technicians participate in regular training updates, follow strict service and installation procedures, and bring years of hands-on experience to every job. We bring you a job done right, done quickly, and to your complete satisfaction. At Turner & Schoel Inc., we’ll do everything we can to help you say, “I’m comfortable with that.”
Contact Turner & Schoel Inc. for heat pump installations, repairs, and service, and enjoy maximum rewards from your HVAC system!
Benefits of a heat pump installation include:
- When compared to central air conditioning, high-efficiency heat pumps provide superior humidity control, and require less energy to deliver enhanced summer comfort.
- By reducing the use of fossil fuels, heat pumps are an environmentally responsible option.
- Because your heat pump easily switches from heating to cooling, sudden changes in weather are no problem.
- With a wireless remote, room temperature can be quickly increased or decreased with the simple touch of a button.
- A dual fuel hybrid system partners the efficiency of a heat pump with the power of a natural gas or oil furnace/boiler, automatically switching between the two to utilize the optimum source for comfort and cost-savings.
- When compared to a unit installed just ten years ago, a modern, high-efficiency heat pump can reduce heating costs by up to 30%.
- Because there is no combustion process, an electric heat pump eliminates the risk of flames, fumes, smoke, ashes, hot surfaces, and moisture.
- Heat pumps effectively filter indoor air, making them an ideal choice for people who suffer from asthma or allergies.
- With noise levels as low as 58 decibels, a heat pump supplies perfect temperatures without disruption.
- Electric heat pumps provide effective dehumidification in summer, and avoid overly dry air during the winter.
- With no need for a flue to vent exhaust gases, an electric heat pump offers more versatility for location.
- If you should experience any difficulties, outside of regular business hours, Turner & Schoel Inc. protects your comfort with 24/7 Emergency Service.