Air Conditioning Service, Air Conditioner Maintenance & AC ServiceSamantha, AL, Northport, AL, Cottondale, AL & Tuscaloosa, AL
Living in Tuscaloosa County & Surrounding Regions, your cooling system plays a major role in your comfort, budget, and enjoyment of your home. No one wants to deal with sudden malfunctions, unanticipated costs, and disruption to everyday life. Wouldn’t it be nice if your air conditioner would perform up to your expectations, season after season, without failing or driving your energy bills sky high? At Turner and Schoel Heating & Cooling, we make sure of it. We also make the ongoing maintenance of your HVAC system easy and affordable. Keeping your cooling equipment operating reliably, at peak efficiency, and extending its service life is all in a day’s work. When you join our Planned Maintenance Program, we keep track of your maintenance needs, remind you with a timely phone call, and schedule an appointment that’s convenient. Our unwavering professionalism extends to every facet of service, including prompt arrival, uniformed technicians, and a detailed summary of all work performed. Our licensed and certified technicians complete all the essential tasks that optimize your investment in approximately 45 minutes. If any replacement parts are necessary, Planned Maintenance Clients save 10% off the cost.
Dependable A/C service all season long!
When you first invested in your cooling system, you probably paid close attention to the SEER. Over time, as contaminants build up and parts become worn, all types of cooling equipment gradually lose efficiency and cost more to operate. The risk of malfunctions, moisture problems, premature failure, and degraded air quality steadily increases. Planned maintenance combats all that, and quickly pays for itself, saving you time, money, and aggravation. An air conditioner, kept in peak condition, provides a cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable home. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, the team from Turner and Schoel Heating & Cooling is trained in evolving technology and adheres to rigid service procedures. We work on all makes and models, and if possible, utilize genuine Factory Authorized parts to preserve sound levels, efficiency ratings, and durability. Established in 1915, we’ve spent the last hundred years specializing in the most effective solutions to local weather extremes. We know what it takes to keep homes and businesses across Tuscaloosa, Brookwood, Coaling, Vance, & Northport, AL perfectly cool. At Turner and Schoel Heating & Cooling, we’ll do everything we can to help you say, “I’m comfortable with that.”
Stay cool with regular air conditioning service from the team at Turner and Schoel Heating & Cooling!
Contact Turner and Schoel Heating & Cooling to learn more about our Planned Maintenance Program. Some of the many benefits include:
- Energy Efficiency – A clean, well-adjusted cooling system operates more efficiently, utilizing less energy to maintain perfect temperatures.
- Cost Savings – Peak energy efficiency, fewer repair needs, and extended service life results in lower costs over the life of the system.
- Fewer Repair Needs – By maintaining all components in pristine condition, stress is reduced, minor problems are addressed, and the majority of malfunctions are prevented.
- Convenience – Rather than deal with an unexpected sudden breakdown, discomfort, and possible property damage, schedule preventative service at a time that works for you.
- Extended Service Life – As worn or broken parts are replaced, wear and tear is kept to a minimum, ensuring year after year of reliable service.
- Protection – Timely inspection reveals concerns, such as clogged drains or freezing coils, protecting against moisture damage that can quickly become extensive.
- Air Quality – Because the damp conditions within the cooling system provide the ideal habitat for mold, mildew, and bacteria, it is important to keep equipment clean.
- Enhanced Comfort – Preventing dust and debris from clogging the system ensures maximum airflow, superior humidity control and greater cooling capacity.
- Warranty Requirements – All major manufacturers recommend professional maintenance, and often stipulate professional service as a criteria of warranty coverage.