We all turn to home to make us feel comfortable…truly at ease. Turner & Schoel takes the guesswork out of HVAC service and repair. Here’s a glimpse at what to expect when you need service or a new installation:
Planned Maintenance Calls
Keeping your system operating at peak efficiency and extending its usable life.
- We’ll call you twice per year with a reminder to schedule your seasonal maintenance. We’ll schedule a time that’s convenient for your schedule.
- Your Home Technician arrives within our appointment window, in uniform and ready to perform a comprehensive inspection. The appointment takes approximately 45 minutes.
- Your Home Technician will offer a summary of the work performed and will answer any questions you have about findings.
- If a replacement part is needed, you’ll save 10% off of the cost as a Planned Maintenance Client.
- We’ll see you again in 6 months. Until then, you can be confident you’re doing your part to save energy and prolong the life of your equipment.
Click here to read more about our Planned Maintenance Program.
When you’re ready for a new system that’s a perfect match for your lifestyle, budget and energy needs.
- Call our office, and we’ll schedule an appointment for a Home Specialist to visit at a time that’s convenient for your schedule.
- We’ll arrive on time, in professional attire, ready to spend as much time as you need to understand the replacement and installation process.
- Your Home Specialist will evaluate your home based on its square footage and your individual preferences for energy efficiency, air quality, humidity, zone control and more.
- You’ll receive a recommendation for the system that meets your lifestyle needs, energy needs and your budget.
- Your Home Specialist will give you an overview of the installation process, warranties and planned maintenance programs.
- We’ll schedule installation at a time that works best for your schedule. And, after we’ve completed our work, we’ll haul off our mess. It’s our goal to leave your home in better condition than we found it.
- After installation, we’ll follow up to answer your questions and to be sure you’re completely comfortable with your new system.
Welcome to the Turner & Schoel Family.
Emergency Service Calls
When your home isn’t heating or cooling properly, or when an unexpected breakdown occurs.
- Contact our office by calling 205-339-5818.
- Your call will be answered quickly and courteously, even outside of normal business hours.
- We will dispatch the first available Home Technician to your property.
- Upon arrival, we’ll assess your system and explain our findings. We’re ready to answer any questions you have. We provide up-front pricing, and you’ll never be surprised by hidden charges.
- We’ll give you a recommendation for the repair or replacement option that best fits your situation and your budget.
- After our work is complete, we’ll follow up to answer your questions and to be sure you’re completely comfortable once again.