Imagine your home as perfectly comfortable…year in and year out. So comfortable, in fact, that you never have to think about it. When you invest in planned maintenance for your home comfort system, it operates quietly and efficiently, granting you peace of mind and helping you avoid emergency service calls.
Turner & Schoel will call you when it’s time for your seasonal maintenance. We’ll set an appointment at a time that works best for your schedule. Appointments generally last 45 minutes.
Planned Maintenance Agreements help your system operate at maximum efficiency.
- Proper maintenance and system checks allow your system to reach its true SEER and HSPF rating.
- A recent survey estimated homeowners can save approximately $30.00 per month by cleaning & maintaining their air conditioning system regularly. (LSU & Gulf States Utility)
- When your refrigerant charge is correct, homeowners can gain up to 18.4% in energy savings. (Pacific Gas & Electric)
- A 23% refrigerant loss can result in up to 52% efficiency loss. (Texas A&M University)
Planned Maintenance Agreements extend the operating life of your system.
- Identify worn or failing parts before a system failure occurs.
- Prevent water damage resulting from clogged drains, clogged coils & filters, and freezing coils due to refrigerant loss or low airflow.
|Summer Maintenance Schedule
Preparing your system to keep you cool and refreshed throughout warmer months.
|Winter Maintenance Schedule
Setting the stage for warmth and comfort during months that call for snuggling up!
Planned Maintenance is an investment in your home comfort system. Improve system efficiency and extend its operating life. Pricing plans start as low as $165.00 annually, or $82.50 per season. Contact Jarett by calling 205-339-5818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org