Heating Maintenance, Furnace Service & Heating MaintenanceCottondale, AL, Samantha, AL, Northport, AL & Tuscaloosa, AL
Would you like to spend less on heating and cooling your home? Would you like to extend the life of your HVAC system, avoid sudden malfunctions, and enjoy superior comfort? With a Planned Maintenance Program from Turner and Schoel Heating & Cooling, we keep your heating equipment operating as it should, making it easy and affordable to maintain comfort, year after year. You don’t even need to keep track of the right time for proactive service. We’ll call you twice per year with a reminder to schedule seasonal upkeep for your heating/cooling system, and accommodate your busy schedule with a convenient appointment time. You can count on the technicians from Turner and Schoel Heating & Cooling to arrive within the appointment window, in uniform and prepared to complete a comprehensive inspection. Through an extensive list of essential tasks, we restore equipment to peak condition, reducing operational costs and maximizing rewards.
Stay warm with regular heating service!
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, the team from Turner and Schoel Heating & Cooling receives regular factory training, remaining updated with industry advances, and adhering to rigid standards of procedure. Seasonal service takes approximately 45 minutes, after which, your licensed technician will provide a detailed report of the work performed and answer any questions or concerns you might have. If a replacement part is required, Planned Maintenance Clients save 10% off the cost. Know that we draw from extensive industry experience and state-of-the-art equipment to ensure the greatest possible return from your investment. We take the time to do the job right, keep an organized job site, and never leave you with discarded equipment or damage. With quick, convenient, and proactive inspections every six months, you can relax and enjoy perfect comfort year round.
Contact Turner and Schoel Heating & Cooling to learn more about our Planned Maintenance Program for your HVAC systems!
Some of the many benefits include:
- Energy Efficiency – A well-adjusted heating system operates more efficiently, requiring less energy to maintain ideal temperatures.
- Cost Savings – Maximum energy efficiency, fewer repair needs, and lengthened service life add up to a far lower overall cost of ownership.
- Fewer Repair Needs – When components are kept in peak condition, wear and tear is reduced, faults are caught and corrected, and the majority of malfunctions are prevented.
- Convenience – Rather than respond to a sudden breakdown at an inopportune time, you schedule proactive service at a time that works for you.
- Lengthened Service Life – As worn or broken parts are replaced, stress on components is minimized, and the system will last far longer.
- Safety – Timely inspection ensures that equipment is operating properly, and eliminates concerns, such as fire and carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Air Quality – Keeping the system clean and free from allergens and contaminants promotes a healthier indoor environment.
- Enhanced Comfort – Preventing the buildup of dust and debris within the system ensures maximum airflow and superior heating capacity.
- Warranty Requirements – All major manufacturers recommend professional maintenance, and often require regular inspection as a criteria of warranty coverage.